The Downtown Yonge Business Improvement Area is a not-for-profit organization whose mandate is to advocate for a Downtown Yonge street neighbourhood that is diverse, connected and offers a range of unique and vibrant urban experiences. The organization supports this mandate with events, research, planning and development, cleanliness and safety and marketing and engagement initiatives.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Preparation of Events - Downtown Yonge B.I.A.
March 7, 2017
The main objective of this RFP is to attract Proposals from qualified marketing agencies and design agencies to provide creative services for event marketing collateral.
Respondents are requested to include the following components in their submissions.
- Received by the date and time specified; and
- Received at the address specified.
Artist Call for Banner Design
Theme: Yonge Street celebrates Canada 150
Submission Deadline: April 7
- Size of the banner – 36” wide x 72” high
- Double banners + Double sided. (The banners are installed in pairs - The design can flow between the two banners
- 20% of the banner is allotted for DYBIA logo or member logo who is willing to sponsor the printing
On Side Street
- Yonge Street banner design is translated to a single banner.
- Size of the banner – 29” wide x 61” high
- 20% of the banner is allotted for DYBIA logo or member logo
How to submit your designs:
- Create a one page bio of artist, previous engagements in public arts program and references
- Send an image file of the design in jpg or pdf format without the artists name on it.
Where and When to submit:
- Design proposal must be submitted electronically to: email@example.com with Subject heading: Yonge Street celebrates Canada 150
- Deadline of submission: April 7