The Downtown Yonge Business Improvement Area is a not-for-profit organization whose mandate is to advocate for a Downtown Yonge street neighbourhood that is diverse, connected and offers a range of unique and vibrant urban experiences. The organization supports this mandate with events, research, planning and development, cleanliness and safety and marketing and engagement initiatives.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
Preparation of 2016 Annual Report - Downtown Yonge B.I.A.
February 21, 2017
The main objective of this RFP is to attract Proposals from appropriate consultants to undertake the preparation of the Downtown Yonge B.I.A.’s Annual Report 2016.
Respondents are requested to include the following components in their submissions.
1. A clear outline of the approach to the project.
2. Detailed timelines and budget for the project.
3. Any response to the Additional Considerations listed in Section 4.0.
4. Outlines of the firm’s experience on similar projects and dealing with B.I.A.s or other associations.
5. A company prospectus.
6. Identification of team leader(s) who will oversee this project – including their Curriculum Vitae.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Proposals must be received in the Downtown Yonge B.I.A. office no later than 4:00pm on March 3, 2017.
Please submit one (1) electronic copy of your proposal to: Attention: Pauline Larsen, Senior Economic Development Manager email@example.com
Please note that Proposals will not be considered unless:
- Received by the date and time specified; and
- Received at the address specified.